Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Update on how my work is going...

Hey guys, well.. my work is going good. I have a new artist model called David Hillard, who is very similar to one of my artist models Edweard Muybridge. So, I will be focusing on Hillard's work in my next photo shot which should be happening sometime these school holidays.

I am having a really hard time trying to incorporate Barbara Kruger into my work somehow. I do like how she takes the photos but the captions seem to not work into my photography. So I'm going to scarp the idea of using her for now, but might end up using her later on in my work in the year.

Now the important message: So, the whole family violence thing is starting to take a turn for the worse. It seems to be really hard to accomplish..

My photography teacher came up with an idea. Seeing that my mum used to be a model when she was my age, why not do the idea of change over time but backwards (if that makes any sense). Ill start using my mum as she is now, a busy mum with two kids who then models.. pretty much like someone who has the best of both worlds.

So yea, that's my plan... if it doesn't work out then ill just have to go back to plan A.

No comments:

Post a Comment