Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Start on panel two

Need to get done: Last two photos need to be taken on the next cloudy day to get the colour right.

So, planning panel two is underway and I will be taking photos throughout the week. My artist models for panel two are Alec Soth and Tina Barney, I choose these two artist models because I like how OUT THERE they are.. there photos are simple but they use very interesting techniques such as high contrast, uses a focal point and they give a sense of happiness.

I'm going to start off by using Alec Soth. The setting I am going to be using is my house using the bedrooms and the long hallway we have. The first half will be severe photos using a repetition of photos, and having my model pose in what she did in panel one. There going to be slowly going from colour to black and white which should show a sense of going back to the past.

Tina Barney's photos interest me alot with the high contrast and all this different colours in her photos. My idea for to use her is to get loads of old photos, put then on a wall and pretty much take photos of them with my model standing beside them. This is what Barney did in one of her photo.

Things I am getting rid of is the frames and the blurring out. This was used for panel one only.
Props I will be using are old photos from my mums modeling stage and maybe use flowers to give more colour in the photos. Also, was thinking of using clocks... this is an idea i was thinking. It would mean looking back into the past.

Another idea: The last half of panel two will be interesting. I was thinking of using me in there seeing I am a younger version of my mum. I don't know how this is going to work but ill try somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment