Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Planning for panel three

So planning is under way for panel three

I have a few ideas with what I want to do with panel three but its been hard trying to look for artist models. Seeing this panel is all about me (not trying to sound vain) I was thinking of using the idea of modeling as my mum would do in her younger years. Props are going to have a pretty big impact in panel three and what I am wanting to use is windows and mirrors as a reflection of my mum and maybe even use clocks as time passing so I am going to have to do some shopping for that.

I am also wanting to use black and white in these photos but I don't know if its going to work seeing that my work so far is blue tinted and it might look abit out of place so I need advice on that part.

Planning on doing a photo shot sometime this weekend or during next week when I am on exam leave.

Panel one and two I love so much and I feel that panel three need to be even better so I want to go all out for it!

A litte note: I feel that panel one and two just dont look right together.. Maybe its just me, but I feel that panel one is to out there if you know what I mean. So im going to do some colour correcting and get rid of some of the black frames around the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment