Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Planning panel one layout and photo designs

This is what I am hoping panel one is going to look like, It might change later on in the year but this does look pretty good. Excuse my drawings, I am not the drawing people type haha. 

My first half of panel one is to be due by the end of the term which is coming up soon so I have a lot of work to do such as editing because thats going to take a really long time. My first photo is going to be one my model showing just her face, the one beside that I will be using Muybridge and using different shots with and black frame. The next one (below the first photo) is going to be the same as that but using just the models face but changing her facial features and the two beside that are going to show the  models body but using different body gestures. 

Blurring is going to be very important in most of this photos as well as using Muybridge in this panel. 
I am taking photos this week and will be uploaded on Monday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment