Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

My planning for the week...

This weekend I am going to start by taking my first real shot. I feel as if my practice photos did not really relate back to my artist models and that's what I need to practice on. 


Eadweard Muybridge is what I will be focusing on when taking my photos. I am going to attempt to have my model move in different directions as seen in the image below. This photos will be in colour and the setting will be outside. I am planning on putting a black frame around these photos to make it look more interesting and MuyBridge does use this in his work too. Was thinking about making about four of these photos to full the first half of panel one.

Source: www.thetimes.co.uk


Keith Carter is my favourite artist model that I am using this year. I love the way he blur's out his photos, uses black and white and different tones. I was thinking of having my model just standing there but using her hands to cover her face, this would show what it would be like before violence has happened, a fear of being hit in the face.
Source: 4.bp.blogspot.com
Source: www.portachi.com





















Using different camera angles is what I am planning on doing (an example of it above). A have found as awesome setting at the park that is down the road my where I live and the trees there would work in perfectly with my concept, being a fear of being at home.

I still have no idea how I am going to use captions in my work yet, But if I am to use it I would use it in the bottom half of panel one.

No comments:

Post a Comment