Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Blurring seems to be the way to go

This week I have been focusing on my editing using the photo's I took last week. At first I wanted to used colour but I just couldn't help myself because I love black and white photography so much, so by the looks of things I am going to go back and forward with using colour then to black and white. I have not figured out how to use captions in my work yet, but I will try to add them in somehow later on next week.

Today, I was looking through one of my artist models and noticed that he blurs out some of his photos so before I tried doing that to my photos and they turned out so interesting. I like how to it just focus on the model and a blur background really does set the scene. These two photo's are what I have just edited and I would really like some feedback about what you guys think about how I use this blurring technique and whether I would continue it in my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment