Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

My first shot

I took my first lot of photo's yesterday and it turned out way better then expected. Mu mum did such a good job at being my model and I am glad I picked her. I didn't even have to tell her what to do, I just told her the concept and her knew what to do straight away. So, these shot was based around what it is like before the violence has happened and most of these photo's I will be using for panel one because I thought that look so cool and my class also thought so to which I am pretty happy about. I going to start some editing today and well carry it on later in the week. I will make sure to post them at the end of the week as well as some more planning shots and research.

My concept has also seemed to change from 'Family Violence' to a 'Females perceptive of Domestic Violence'. That's the fancy way to say what my theme is thanks to my teacher for telling me that. Reason for this is, is because I had a really hard time finding a male model and plus I think this idea it really popular in today's society.

No comments:

Post a Comment