Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

My first shot planning

After asking everyone I know, I have finally found a model which being my mum and has experience with modeling seeing her did it when she was my age so i thought that she would do perfect. I was also thinking of using myself or my brother in my work somehow by using shadows or maybe just the back of us, I don't really know how that's going to work yet. I also want to put make-up in my work and have came up with a lot of ideas how to use it such as having a black eye and using red lipstick as blood. All week I have been looking at the NZQA website looking for some ideas on how this could work and I came across someone from 2 years ago that did the same concept as me. She used make-up in her work to and it look awesome.

There will be a lot of lighting involved to to create shadows and I will be starting off in colour then later on go on to black and white. My first panel is going to be revolved around what its like before violence has happened.

Another thing I was thinking about last week was what captions I should use in some of my pictures. Thing like "You are not worth it" and "Why can't this be better" came first into my mind when thinking about violence.

This weekend I'm hoping to experiment taking photos of my mum and will probably edit them later on in the week, I will post them on my blog for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment